Sunday 12 March 2017

FASHION | STATEMENT SLEEVES



It has been a while, so I thought I'd kick off my comeback tour with a little visual inspiration.




Spring (and hopefully Summer) is right around the corner and I am totally ready to show a little more skin, wear some brighter colours and have some fun with fashion rather than trying to retain as much body heat as possible to ward off 50mph winds. 

One trend I'm really looking forward to is the statement sleeve. I love a bit of drama - be that in life (kidding), or in my wardrobe - and this trend is perfect for adding that little something extra. Maybe stick to cute cafes rather than full blown restaurants with sleeves like this. 

Will you be wearing the statement sleeve this Spring/Summer?


Head over to my INSTAGRAM for more fashion, travel and good times
Martha xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing your thoughts, so drop me a comment! :)

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign