Tuesday 8 July 2014

Outfit: Seeing Stripes


Read More...



 Thunder Egg Manchester Trousers, Forever 21 Leotard, MAC Ruby Woo lipstick, Urban Outfitters Bag.

I wore this little monochromatic outfit to go to dinner with my family on our third day in Athens. We decided to take a short taxi ride from our hotel to Monastiraki Square, which I have to say was my favourite part of my Athens trip. The square was buzzing with life, even at 8/9pm on a Sunday night. 

Whilst it was a bit too "gritty" for my parents (the hustle and bustle of the square made a big change from some of the fancy restaurants and places we had been going to), I absolutely loved the jostling atmosphere and the food was lovely. I had a delicious Kebab in one of Monastiraki's many street restaurants. After dinner, we strolled around the square, taking a chance to look at the jewellery sold by local stallholders and enjoy a dance performance by some Ivorian boys. 

Unfortunately, I literally suck at taking at taking touristy photos, I literally never know what kind of photos to take. Do I take ones with me in the photo? Or do I just take pictures of the monuments? Do I try and take interesting details or capture anything and everything? I find that taking pictures of just the monuments get a little boring, but then taking pictures of me in the monuments gets a bit too touristy. I have some pictures from the monuments we visited in Athens but I'm reluctant to post them as it may just look like a lot of marble buildings you know? 

I'm currently sat in the airport waiting to board my plane back to good old Birmingham for a little R & R before I come back to Europe to do some Interrailing. 

Martha xo 

4 comments:

  1. Those pants are super cool! Love the stripes.

    www.stephstrays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bottoms, you pull off stripes well!

    Follow my blog :)  Legally Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants are amazing and I'm so jealous you're in Athens!

    www.tamsinlilyd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing your thoughts, so drop me a comment! :)

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign