Saturday 5 July 2014

Outfit: Tassels at the Acropolis


Read More




New Look Fringe Tee, BANK Leather Runner Shorts, Zara Sandals, Urban Outfitters Bag

This outfit is from day 1 of my little Greek adventure. I wore this to go on a coach tour around some of Athens' most historic sights which included Athina's famous Acropolis. 

These shorts, despite being "leather", are actually pretty perfect for hot weather. They are really lightweight and a little baggy so there's no awkward Ross from Friends moments going on. When I saw this fringed top hanging up in New Look, I knew I had to have it. I think its a perfect statement piece to throw on, plus it's lightweight enough for this Grecian heat. 

Whilst these Zara sandals may not have been the best choice for scaling Athens' Acropolis, I managed to go most of the day without having any tumbles (although the one tumble I did take was pretty spectacular). 

The acropolis was phenomenal. You can see so much of Athens from the top of it and the architecture of the Parthenon and the Temples up there are beautiful. I've never seen so much marble. It's easy to get lost in the magic of Greek history and mythology.  

Martha xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing your thoughts, so drop me a comment! :)

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign